Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss remembrance day

I didn't know it until Eileen posted about this but October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant loss Remembrance Day. Everyone is supposed to light a candle and keep it lit for at least one hour tonight at 7:00 pm to remember those we have lost. I have so many friends that have had to say goodbye to their babies before they even got to meet them. I also have several friends pregnant right now and one about to give birth any day now. I light my candle for all of you. I have neither lost a baby or been pregnant so it is not for me but for you. I urge you all to light a candle as well tonight at 7:00.

0 lovely notes from friends:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP