Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good spillage

We had spillage this morning from both tubes, yay! We are all clear ( ahem, no pun intended) to move forward with our IUI possible a week from now. As my hubby said in the parking lot "we are so close now".

On another note, I have a feeling that having an HSG is like giving birth, not in the sense that a small human will be the end result but that you forget the pain as soon as it is over. All you women who told me it was "easy peesy" are BIG FAT LIARS!!! That S.O.B. hurt like hell. Thank God it only lasted about 30 seconds which felt like an eternity. They didn't let DH go in the x-ray room with me because they didn't have enough lead coats so I had to squeeze one of the nurses hands instead. I hope she won't be writing for the rest of the day. Sorry about that, nurse. As soon as the dye was injected the cramping was instantaneous and it felt like a 500 pound brick was sitting on my uterus, I couldn't think straight or focus on anything else, she even had to remind me how to breath, weird. I wanted so badly to look at the screen to see everything but I just couldn't concentrate hard enough to look at it. I did not expect it to be like that, but now that it is over and I have forgotten I will probably tell the next infertile waiting to get one done that it was a piece of cake.

2 lovely notes from friends:

Just Another Day In Paradise February 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

LOL glad its over and that you forgot about the pain. Seriously it was easy for me... now a d&c with no pain meds, NOT easy. Anything in comparison to that was a breeze. Best news of all for you, it was clear! IUI here you come!

Jessica February 9, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

I am so glad the HSG is over and you got the OK to more forward to get the IUI!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP