Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sofa picked!

Thanks for all of the feedback ladies! It was a big help in making my decision. I went back to the store again last night after I read all of your comments and re-looked at both options. I decided to go with my gut and get the leather one. I sat on it, laid on it and lounged on it, for a good fifteen minutes and decided it was more comfortable than the other one. I was really worried about the fabric with our Golden's hair. It seems all fabric is a magnet for her hair! At least with the leather I can wipe it down with a soapy rag every now and then. I really hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

Now I just need to vacuum the heck out of our old one to get it ready for Salvation Army to come pick it up. Maybe a little Febreze too!

1 lovely notes from friends:

kayee November 9, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Excellent! I hope you enjoy lounging on that new couch - god knows I can't get off mine! LOL.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP