Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spoke to soon

She is here...

I am so sad and angry. I thought for sure that 2009 would bring us our BFP. I can not believe that it has been almost a whole year without success. Does this ever get easier? I am at work trying not to cry my eyes out right now. Why can't it be our turn? I have been ready to be a Mom for such a long time, it is so unfair. I need to go crawl in a hole and prepare myself for next week. My relatives can be a little insensitive to the whole infertility thing. My Grandmother constantly says "we have to get you a baby" no shit, really? Ever since my cousin had her baby that is all I hear. You don't think I have been trying to give you a Great Grandchild. Ugh stupid people.

1 lovely notes from friends:

Jessica November 18, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

I'm so sorry AF showed!! This IF journey sucks and it seems like it will never get easier until we get our baby! ((HUGS))Thinking of you!

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP