Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pre-labor or Early Labor?

Yesterday and now this morning I keep having stomach or menstrual type cramps on and off. I sometimes feel like I need to go to the bathroom but then I don't need to go. I am wondering if this is because he is engaging or are these pre-labor pains? I have been having BH contractions for weeks but these feel different. I go back to get checked tomorrow for my 37 week appointment. I can't help but smile through them though if this means things are getting started. I know I can be this way for weeks or days but that just means I am this much closer to meeting our son! 

Hip Hip Hooray!!

3 lovely notes from friends:

Jenni,  May 24, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

I started having a contraction here and there for a few days (weeks?) before Carter was born, but they don't "count" until there is a pattern. But it sounds like you are definitely getting something going! P.S. GO TAKE A TOUR OF THE HOSPITAL. And do it soon! :)

Sara May 24, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Sounds like things are getting started for you! Just make sure the bags are packed and the car seat is installed! Everything after that isn't important!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP