Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pre-labor or Early Labor?

Yesterday and now this morning I keep having stomach or menstrual type cramps on and off. I sometimes feel like I need to go to the bathroom but then I don't need to go. I am wondering if this is because he is engaging or are these pre-labor pains? I have been having BH contractions for weeks but these feel different. I go back to get checked tomorrow for my 37 week appointment. I can't help but smile through them though if this means things are getting started. I know I can be this way for weeks or days but that just means I am this much closer to meeting our son! 

Hip Hip Hooray!!

3 lovely notes from friends:

Jenni,  May 24, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

I started having a contraction here and there for a few days (weeks?) before Carter was born, but they don't "count" until there is a pattern. But it sounds like you are definitely getting something going! P.S. GO TAKE A TOUR OF THE HOSPITAL. And do it soon! :)

Sara May 24, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Sounds like things are getting started for you! Just make sure the bags are packed and the car seat is installed! Everything after that isn't important!!

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP